The following are things I can do to help keep myself centered in God and one with my inner source of peace:
- Light a candle and watch the tiny flickering light—a symbol of the light of Christ.
- Set aside a special time for prayer and meditation.
- Read the Christmas story as it appears in the Bible.
- Enjoy an inspirational poem or story of the season.
- Listen to favorite Christmas carols.
- Whether alone or with others, sing Christmas carols.
- Close my eyes and let my mind and heart go to that center of peace within.
I will let this Christmas season be one of wonderful peace.
“There will be peace and security in my day.” Isaiah 39:8
Submitted by: Ruth Harms